Vs > Ulan-Ude/ Muhino
Guangzhou vs Ulan-Ude/ Muhino Climate & Distance Between
Guangzhou vs Itapeva, Brazil
Guangzhou vs Blackville, Sc, Usa
Guangzhou vs Dorohoi, Romania
Guangzhou vs Maramarua Forest, New Zealand
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Vlore, Albania
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Srinagar, Jammu And Kashmir, India
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Albany, New York, Usa
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs El Oued ( Guemmar ), Algeria
Casper, Wy vs Ras Elnakb
Green Bay, Wisconsin vs Levin Maf
Ofunato vs Toyooka
Tamatave/ Toamasina vs Quixeramobim
- The distance between Guangzhou, China and Ulan-Ude/ Muhino, Russia is approximately 3,222 km or 2,002 mi.
- To reach Guangzhou in this distance one would set out from Ulan-Ude/ Muhino bearing 168.8° or S and follow the great circles arc to approach Guangzhou bearing 172.5° or S .
- Guangzhou has a humid subtropical climate with dry winters (Cwa) whereas Ulan-Ude/ Muhino has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- Guangzhou is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Ulan-Ude/ Muhino is in or near the boreal dry scrub biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 22.8 °C (41°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 27.7 °C (49.9°F) less in Guangzhou. The continentality subtype is truly oceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1425.4 mm (56.1 in) more which is equivalent to 1425.4 l/m² (34.98 US gal/ft²) or 14,254,000 l/ha (1,523,847 US gal/ac) more. About 6 5/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 28.5° higher in Guangzhou than in Ulan-Ude/ Muhino.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Guangzhou relative to Ulan-Ude/ Muhino. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Guangzhou
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Guangzhou vs Fichtelberg, Germany
Guangzhou vs Summerville, Sc, Usa
Guangzhou vs Vigna Di Valle, Italy
Guangzhou vs Iguatu, Brazil
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Balclutha, Finegand, New Zealand
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Reconquista, Argentina
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Muren, Mongolia
Ulan-Ude/ Muhino vs Cape Frasca, Italy
Houma, La vs Nagoya
Waverly, Oh vs Iida
Milton/ Blue Hill, Ma vs Pickle Lake, On
Nida vs Fort Morgan, Co
Guangzhou vs Ulan-Ude/ Muhino Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Guangzhou
Climate Guides for Locations near Ulan-Ude/ Muhino