Vs > Chita
Guangzhou vs Chita Climate & Distance Between
Guangzhou vs Louisville, Ms, Usa
Guangzhou vs East Tawas, Mi, Usa
Guangzhou vs Waiotapu Forest, New Zealand
Guangzhou vs Pathein, Myanmar
Chita vs Perm, Russia
Chita vs Chengdu, China
Chita vs Broughton Island, Nt, Canada
Chita vs Zagatala, Azerbaijan
Okayama vs Bialystok
Pedernales vs Norfolk, Va
Vasquez Cobo vs Wajir
Hamilton, On vs Ekimcan
- The distance between Guangzhou, China and Chita, Russia is approximately 3,202 km or 1,990 mi.
- To reach Guangzhou in this distance one would set out from Chita bearing 179.7° or S and follow the great circles arc to approach Guangzhou bearing 179.8° or S .
- Guangzhou has a humid subtropical climate with dry winters (Cwa) whereas Chita has a boreal subarctic climate with dry winters (Dwc).
- Guangzhou is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Chita is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 24.7 °C (44.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 30.8 °C (55.4°F) less in Guangzhou. The continentality subtype is truly oceanic as opposed to hypercontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1339 mm (52.7 in) more which is equivalent to 1339 l/m² (32.86 US gal/ft²) or 13,390,000 l/ha (1,431,480 US gal/ac) more. About 5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 28.7° higher in Guangzhou than in Chita.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Guangzhou relative to Chita. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Chita vs Guangzhou
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Guangzhou vs Minsk, Belarus
Guangzhou vs Alamosa/ Bergman Field, Co, Usa
Guangzhou vs Joao Pessoa, Brazil
Guangzhou vs Tchiban, Gabon
Chita vs Mendoza Aero, Argentina
Chita vs Chico, Chile
Chita vs Kenieba, Mali
Chita vs Chisasibi/ Fort George, Quebec, Canada
Yorkton, Sk vs Evanstone, Wy
Duverge vs Spooner, Wi
Deir Ezzor vs San Fernando De Apure
Rimini, Emilia Romagna vs Vardo, Finnmark
Guangzhou vs Chita Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Guangzhou
Climate Guides for Locations near Chita