Vs > Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo
Guangzhou vs Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo Climate & Distance Between
Guangzhou vs Seattle/ Tacoma, Wa, Usa
Guangzhou vs Kofu, Japan
Guangzhou vs Kinloss, Uk
Guangzhou vs Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Lubbock, Texas, Usa
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Geilo, Norway
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Melville Hall, Dominica
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Manchester, England, Uk
Salima vs Kuopio
Kljuci vs Tampere
Watertown, Ny vs Nara
Cadiz vs Tulsa, Ok
- The distance between Guangzhou, China and Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo, Russia is approximately 6,079 km or 3,778 mi.
- To reach Guangzhou in this distance one would set out from Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo bearing 169.6° or S and follow the great circles arc to approach Guangzhou bearing 177.6° or S .
- Guangzhou has a humid subtropical climate with dry winters (Cwa) whereas Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo has a tundra climate (ET).
- Guangzhou is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The annual average temperature is 37.1 °C (66.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 15.6 °C (28.1°F) less in Guangzhou. The continentality subtype is truly oceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1435.3 mm (56.5 in) more which is equivalent to 1435.3 l/m² (35.23 US gal/ft²) or 14,353,000 l/ha (1,534,431 US gal/ac) more. About 6 4/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 54.3° higher in Guangzhou than in Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Guangzhou relative to Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Guangzhou
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Guangzhou vs Shambat, Sudan
Guangzhou vs Lubny, Ukraine
Guangzhou vs Broome, Western Australia, Australia
Guangzhou vs Dease Lake, Bc, Canada
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Paso De Los Libres, Argentina
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Ioannina, Greece
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Lewisburg, Wv, Usa
Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo vs Albuquerque, New Mexico, Usa
Peace River, Ab vs Jacobina
Nanning vs Simusir Island
Ushuaia vs Gardermoen
Kingfisher, Ok vs Pine River Dam, Mn
Guangzhou vs Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Guangzhou
Climate Guides for Locations near Cape Celjuskin/ Fedo