| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Guangzhou in November is somewhat warm at 19.4 °C (66.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.4 °C (75.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.7 °C (60.3 °F).
- In November there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 8.7 °C (15.7 °F).
- The weather in November is a little parched. A mere 42.1mm (1.7in) of water is deposited.
- The shortest day is 10:48 long and the longest day is 11:13 long with an average length of 10:59.
Check the distance to and compare the Guangzhou November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Guangzhou, China
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Guangzhou: