| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Guangzhou in July is very hot at 28.5 °C (83.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.7 °C (90.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 25.3 °C (77.5 °F).
- In July there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 7.4 °C (13.3 °F).
- The weather in July is quite sopping. A sizable 227.6mm (9in) of H2O precipitates .
- The shortest day is 13:12 long and the longest day is 13:31 long with an average length of 13:24.
Check the distance to and compare the Guangzhou July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Guangzhou, China
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Guangzhou: